OHAUS compact dot matrix impact printers offer a small and lightweight design, weighing 1-pound and measuring 4.17” x 3.5”, making them perfect for printing applications where space is limited or portability is required.
All of OHUAS facilities are registered to meet ISO 9001 quality management standards, so you know your getting a top quality printer for and affordable price.
• Compact desktop impact printer
• Paper-near-end detection function
• Lightweight wall mountable design
Printer Cable Kits:
OHAUS compact dot matrix printers do not include a RS-232 cable for connecting them to your OHAUS digital scale. Select the printer cable kit option below that works with your OHAUS digital scale or indicator.
The OHAUS printer cable kit 1 (80500570) is made to connect these compact dot matrix impact printers to Voyager® Pro and Explorer® Pro scales.
The OHAUS printer cable kit 2 (80252571) is made to connect these compact dot matrix impact printers to Discovery, AdventurerTM Pro, PioneerTM, MB 35/45 RangerTM, RangerTM Count, and “T” Series Dry Indicators.
The OHAUS printer cable kit 3 (80500573) is made to connect these compact dot matrix impact printers to CD indicators and TrooperTM.
The OHAUS printer cable kit 4 (80252574) is made to connect these compact dot matrix impact printers to CW, ChampTM CKW, and “T” Series Washdown Indicators.
Impact Printer Specifications:
• Model: 80252042
• Printing Method: Dot matrix
• Power: DC 7V ±1V (Printing), use exclusive adapter (DC 7V 1.6A)
• Operating Temperature: 30 - 104° F / 0 - 40° C
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.17" x 7” x 3.5” / 106mm x 180mm x 88mm
• Weight: 1lb / 470 g
• Safety Standards: CE Marking / TUV-GS / FCC Class, B / VCCI Class B, UL, C-UL (AC adapter PSE / U4 / UL / C-UL / KTL / CE / CCC / TUV-GS)
*Expedited shipping may not be available for this item. Please contact us for more information.